I welcome opportunities to collaborate with Tourism Boards and Associations, Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Hotels and Brands.
- Press Trips
- Comp Tour or Stay
- Sponsored Posts / Content Creation
By working with my blog and myself, you will be assured of:
- Useful, valuable and yet personable content
- Inspiring photos
- Loyal and engaging groups of readers and followers who have shown interest about the places that I travel to including accommodation and activities.
- Professionalism and dedication.
If you’re looking for a travel writer/blogger, look no further…To request for my media kit or to discuss how we can work together, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
In the meantime, here are my past collaborations/partnerships and travel writing contributions:
Collaborations with Tourism Boards, Travel Trade Associations, OTAs, Hotels and Travel Brands.
Travel Writing Contributions:
- New Straits Times: Lure of Portugal
- Malindo Air: Top 5 Places in Nepal for Easy-Going Travellers
- Zafigo: Four Myths and Realities About Travelling In Iran , Travelling Solo For The First Time? Read This Before You Set Off! , Community Homestay Empowering Women and Villages in Nepal
- GoAsiaPlus: Digital Nomads: The World Is Their Office , Temple Ruins of Siem Reap , Know Your Rights When Things Go Wrong With Your Flight , Extreme Sports That Will Get Your Wanderlust Pumping
- Guest Post: This is Kathleen’s Kolkata , Kindness Is Everywhere in Nepal , Blue Flames, Volcanoes and Kretek – Top Things to Do in East Java, Indonesia
- Interview: FlyMe360 Personality – Who Said A Lady Can’t Travel Around The World!
- Featured Mentions: Tour Radar – Experience the Enchanting Angkor Wat in Siem Reap
- “Female Solo Travels in India” for Routes Less Travelled series organised by Nomad Guru.
- Panelist on “Corporate Women Careers, Life and Travel” at Asian Women’s Empowerment (AWE) Connect virtual conference.