1.Please click here for a full listing of my writing portfolio which comprises works written in partnership with tourism boards, travel trade association, digital and print publications.
3. Below are works published for digital & print magazines:
New Straits Times:
- Four Myths and Realities About Travelling In Iran
- Travelling Solo For The First Time? Read This Before You Set Off!
- Community Homestay Empowering Women and Villages in Nepal
- Digital Nomads: The World Is Their Office
- Temple Ruins of Siem Reap
- Know Your Rights When Things Go Wrong With Your Flight
- Extreme Sports That Will Get Your Wanderlust Pumping
4. Guest Post:
- Maverickbird: This is Kathleen’s Kolkata
- Le Monde A Poetic Travail: Kindness Is Everywhere in Nepal
- A World To Travel: Blue Flames, Volcanoes and Kretek – Top Things to Do in East Java, Indonesia
5. Other Travel Writing Contributions:
- FlyMe360 Personality – Who Said A Lady Can’t Travel Around The World!
7. Featured Mentions:
- Tour Radar – Experience the Enchanting Angkor Wat in Siem Reap
8. Speaking Engagements
- Invited to speak about “Female Solo Travels in India” for Routes Less Travelled series organised by Malaysian content marketer, Nomad Guru.
- Invited to be one of the panelists on “Corporate Women Careers, Life and Travel” at Asian Women’s Empowerment (AWE) Connect virtual conference.
If you would like to work with me on sponsored posts, freelance content writing, hotel reviews, press media trips, interviews, speaking engagements or a partnership proposal, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com